Shelf life: 7 years
Shelf life of working solutions: 35 days
It is used for disinfection and treatment of surfaces indoors and outdoors, hard furniture, surfaces of appliances, apparatus, sanitary equipment, etc. When carrying out the final, current and preventive disinfection in medical institutions (MPU), microbiological, diagnostic and other laboratories, treatment rooms, kindergartens and schools. Disinfection of food transport, public transport, etc.
The product is packaged in 1 liter polymer bottles. and canisters with a capacity of 5.0 liters. with screw caps.
We offer you the following delivery terms:
- Tertiary amine,
- Auxiliary components
- Polyhexamethyleneguanidine hydrochloride (PHMG), N,N-bis(3-aminopropyl)dodecylamine, Alkyldimethylbenzylammonium chloride (ADBAC) + didecyldimethylammonium chloride
- bacteria (Mycobacterium terrae, anaerobic infections, nosocomial pathogens, gram-negative bacteria, gram-positive bacteria, intestinal infections);
- viruses (adenoviruses, SARS, HIV, hepatitis C, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, herpes, influenza, parenteral hepatitis, poliomyelitis, avian influenza (H5N1), swine influenza (H1N1), enteral hepatitis);
- pathogens of especially dangerous infections (anthrax, tularemia, cholera, plague);
- pathogens of parasitic diseases (cysts, oocysts of protozoa, eggs and larvae of helminths, eggs and larvae of pinworms);
- pathogenic fungi (dermatophyton, candida, mold fungi);
- has a sporicidal effect.
- does not cause corrosion of metals;
- retains properties during freezing / thawing;
- does not discolor fabrics;
- does not fix organic contaminants;
- not aggressive towards processing objects;
- prolonged antimicrobial effect persists for 1 day;
- has cleaning and deodorizing properties.
- Surface disinfection for bacteria (excluding tuberculosis) - 0.01% 45 min, 0.05% 20 min, 0.1% 10 min, 0.2% 5 min.
- Surface disinfection for viral infections - 0.1% 45 min, 0.25% 20 min, 0.5% 10 min, 0.75% 5 min.
- Surface disinfection for candidiasis - 0.1% 60 min, 0.2% 30 min, 0.5% 10 min, 0.75% 5 min.
- Surface disinfection for dermatophytes - 0.2% 90 min, 0.5% 45 min, 0.75% 20 min, 1.5% 10 min, 1.75% 5 min.
- Surface disinfection for tuberculosis - 0.25% 120 min, 0.5% 60 min, 0.7% 30 min.
- Disinfection of medical devices for bacterial, viral infections and candidiasis - 0.2% 60 min, 0.5% 30 min, 1% 15 min.
- Disinfection combined with PSO, IMN for bacterial, viral infections and candidiasis - 0.1% 60 min, 0.2% 45 min, 0.5% 20 min, 1% 10 min.
- Pre-sterilization cleaning of medical devices - 0.01% 30 min.
- TLD endoscopes - 4% 90 min, 6% 60 min, 8% 30 min, 10% 15 min.
- Sterilization of medical devices - 6% 90 min, 8% 60 min, 10% 30 min, 12% 15 min.
- in the package 7 years,
- in working solution 35 days.
- store the product in places inaccessible to children, protected from moisture and sunlight, away from heating devices and open flames, separately from medicines, at a temperature of +5°C to +40°C;
- Store working solutions in closed containers.
|Application area||Obstetric hospitals, Pharmacies, Airports, Bacteriological laboratories, Railway stations, Diagnostic laboratories, Infectious foci, Clinical laboratories, Cosmetic and (or) massage parlors, Medical facilities, Morgues and ritual institutions, Balneology facilities, Hairdressing salons, Penitentiary institutions, Consumer markets, Laundries, Enterprises Public catering , Food trade enterprises, Pharmaceutical industry enterprises , Sanitary transport , Sports and cultural and recreational complexes , Blood transfusion stations , Social security institutions|
|Processing objects||Pharmaceutical utensils, Autonomous toilet storage tanks, Underwear, Bed linen, Household air conditioners, Ventilation filters, Indoor air, Air ducts, Rotating dental instruments, Patient excretions (urine, feces, sputum), Flexible endoscopes, Diagnostic equipment sensors (ultrasound, etc. .d.), Rigid furniture, Rigid endoscopes, Filling of disinfection barriers, disinfection mats, disinfection mats, Toys, medical devices made of metals, rubbers based on natural and silicone rubber, glass, plastics, ordinary medical devices, disposable medical devices before disposal, Instruments for endoscopes, Tools for hairdressing salons , massage, beauty salons, Dental instruments, Surgical instruments, Blood, Roof air conditioners, Pitchers, Laboratory glassware, Honey. waste from textile materials (cotton and gauze swabs, gauze, bandages), Sputum, Urine, Garbage collection equipment, garbage chutes, Upholstered furniture, Anesthesia-respiratory equipment, Knives, cutting boards, cutting tables, containers, Shoes, Shoes made of leather, fabrics, leather substitutes, Footwear made of plastic, rubber, Disposable tableware, Food waste, Spittoons, Indoor surfaces, Surfaces of devices and apparatuses, Dishes from secretions, Soil, Glass slides for microscopy, Items for washing dishes, Personal hygiene items, Furnishings, Patient care items, Patient care items contaminated with secretions, Patient care items not contaminated with secretions, Incubator accessories, Sinks, bathtubs (porcelain, enameled, acrylic), Vomit, Rubber and polypropylene mats, Sanitary equipment, Sanitary vehicles , Ventilation and air conditioning systems, Saliva ejectors, Flush water, Overalls, Split systems, multizone split systems, Sports equipment, Tableware|
Might be interesting