Shelf life: 10 years
Shelf life of working solutions: 4 days
Disinfectant «OKA-ТAB» is a white tablet with the smell of chlorine weighing 3.3 g. As an active ingredient, the product contains sodium salt of dichloroisocyanuric acid (86.8%). When dissolved in water, the tablet releases 1.41-1.87 g of active chlorine (AH). The tablet form is more convenient to use. The tablet allows you to accurately dose the drug, without forming dust when preparing solutions.
It is used for disinfection and treatment of surfaces indoors and outdoors, hard furniture, surfaces of appliances, apparatus, sanitary equipment, etc. When carrying out the final, current and preventive disinfection in medical institutions (MPU), microbiological, diagnostic and other laboratories, treatment rooms, kindergartens and schools. Disinfection of food transport, public transport, etc.
The product is produced in a polymer container of 300 tablets weighing 3.3 g. Packed in cardboard boxes of 9 cans.
We offer you the following delivery terms:
- Chlorine-containing (releasing active chlorine)
- sodium salt of dichloroisocyanuric acid 86.8%.
- tablet (3.3 g)
- Active against bacteria - Mycobacterium terrae, gram-negative bacteria, gram-positive bacteria;
- viruses - adenoviruses, HIV, herpes, influenza, parenteral hepatitis, poliomyelitis, other pathogens of acute respiratory viral infections, enteral hepatitis;
- causative agents of particularly dangerous infections - anthrax, tularemia, cholera, plague;
- pathogenic fungi - dermatophyton, candida; deodorizing properties.
- The agent is soluble in water, aqueous solutions are transparent.
- disinfection of surfaces for bacteria (excluding tuberculosis) - 0.015% / 60 min. 0.03%/30 min.
- disinfection of surfaces for viral infections - 0.015% / 60 min. 0.03%/30 min.
- disinfection of surfaces for candidiasis - 0.06% / 60 min. 0.1%/30 min.
- disinfection of surfaces by dermatophytes - 0.06% / 60 min. 0.1%/30 min.
- Class 4 low-hazard compounds - when applied to the skin.
- 3 hazard class if ingested
- Working solutions up to 0.015% -0.06% (according to ACh) in the form of vapors do not cause irritation of the respiratory organs, with a single exposure they do not have a local irritating effect on the skin.
- in the package - 10 years,
- in working solution - 4 days.
- TU 9392-009-61350033-2010
|Obstetric hospitals, Pharmacies, Bacteriological laboratories, In everyday life, Diagnostic laboratories, Infectious foci, Clinical laboratories, Cosmetic and (or) massage salons, Health facilities, Hairdressers, Penitentiary institutions, Consumer markets, Laundries, Catering establishments, Food trade enterprises, Enterprises Pharmaceutical industry , Ambulance transport , Sports and recreation centers , Blood transfusion stations , Social welfare institutions|
|Pharmaceutical utensils, Underwear, Bed linen, Discharges of the patient (urine, feces, sputum), Children's and social institutions, communal facilities, Rigid furniture, Fluid after rinsing the throat, Toys, medical devices made of metals, rubbers based on natural and silicone rubber, glass , plastics, conventional medical devices, disposable medical devices before disposal, Tools for hairdressing, massage, beauty salons, Utilities (baths, swimming pools, hotels, etc.), Blood, Laboratory glassware, Honey. waste from textile materials (cotton and gauze swabs, gauze, bandages), Sputum, Urine, Garbage collection equipment, garbage chutes, Shoes made of plastic, rubber, Disposable tableware, Food waste, Indoor surfaces, Surfaces of appliances and apparatus, Dishes without food residues, Disposal dishes, Dishes with food residues, Microscopy slides, Dishwashing items, Personal hygiene items, Patient care items, Patient care items contaminated with secretions, Patient care items not contaminated with secretions, Rubber and polypropylene mats, Sanitary equipment, Sanitary vehicles, Flushing water, Tableware, Food transport vehicles, Cleaning equipment, Faeces|
Might be interesting